Southwest Steak Bowl
An explosion of flavours in your mouth with maximum nutrition for your body.
- Air Fryer
- 2 Sirloin Grilling Steaks
- 2 TBSP Cumin
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 2 TBSP Garlic Powder
- 2 TBSP Salt and Pepper (freshly ground is best)
- 2 TBSP TBSP Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Vertical Roots Grand Rapids Lettuce
- 2 Cups Vertical Roots Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Corn
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans
- 1 Tomatoe chopped
- 1 Avacado diced in cubes
- 1/2 Cup Old Chedder Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro rough chopped
- Greek Goddess Dressing Presidents Choice
- Mix all spices together and rub on steaks.
- Place steaks into Air Fryer with 2 TBSP of oil as instructed. For medium-rare set for 10 min at 360, flipped halfway through.
- While steaks are cooking, prep and prepare ingredients.
- Once steaks are done, let rest for 5-10 min to maximized flavor.
- You can plate these ingredients in separate bowls for each person OR toss them together in a large bowl. Your choice!
- Slice steaks diagonaly for best presentation and place on top of ingredients in bowls.
- Drizzle Greek Goddess Dressing - to your desired taste and enjoy!