Caesar Salad Dressing
Tangy addition to your romaine lettuce!
- Food Processor Any blender or mini food processor will work just as well!
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 4 Cloves Peeled and Smashed Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP Cappers with Juices
- 1 TBSP Fresh Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 TBSO Fresh Lemon Juice
- Place ALL ingredients in a food processor and blend well.
- Taste the blended dressing and adjust it to your liking. You may want extra garlic or a bit more cheese depending on your Caesar salad preference.
- Place in a sealed jar and refrigerate.