We can’t get enough of this Balsamic Vinaigrette from Garage Kombucha! Be sure to visit their shop to get yours today and support this local company.
Apple Walnut Salad with Garage Kombucha Balsamic Vinaigrette
Partnering with GARAGE KOMBUCHA we have created a very simple salad with our leafy greens, some toasted walnuts, and their incredbile dressing.
- 8 cups Vertical Roots Grand Rapids
- 1 medium Honey Crisp Apple (thinly sliced)
- 10 Grape Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cloves
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 4 tbsp Kombucha Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Rough chop the grand rapids and place in bowl.
- Mix spices and toss in walnuts until covered with spice mix.
- Melt butter in a skillet, add walnuts, and toast over medium heat for about 5-8 minutes until fragrant. Set Aside.
- Arrange apples, onions, and tomatoes on grand rapids greens.
- Rough chop walnuts, sprinkle on top of veggies.