Tuna Poke Bowl
A match made in heaven...our tasty leafy greens Featuring GLOW's raw, organic Carrot Ginger Dressing!
- 2 Cups Cooked Sushi Rice
- 1 Pound Sushi-grade ahi tuna Sliced or Diced - whichever you prefer
- 3 Scallions white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Edamame raw or cooked, whichever you prefer
- 1/2 Cup Red Cabbage or Pickled Cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Carrots grated or shaved
- 2 Cups Vertical Roots Romaine Lettuce OR Kale roughly chopped
- Glow Aloha Poke Dressing Available online via Glow Juicery
- Sesame Seeds, Cucumbers, Pickled Ginger, Diced Mango, Avacado Other Topping OPTIONS
- Toss Tuna in 1/4 cup of Glow Aloha Poke Dressing and set aside.
Building a Poke Bowl - Let Your Taste Buds LEAD THE WAY!
- Place the rice on the bottom of the bowl.
- Place all ingredients on top of rice and build your bowl to your liking!
- Place Tuna on top of the rice and ingredients.
- Pour 2 TBSP of Glow Aloha Poke Dressing on top of your bowl. You can add more or less as your taste buds lead.
Purchase Glow Aloha Poke Dressing HERE
Follow Glow Juicery on Instagram